I don't know if anyone will actually be able to read them from the street since I printed them out from my printer. I also requested a proper yard sign to put up, we'll have to wait and see when that gets here.
I really like how simple the amendment is just 20 words: “Only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in this state.” There is nothing extra thrown in and no long winded technical double speak to make you question what am I really voting on here?
So I've got 2 Spanish signs and 4 English signs.
2 comments:
So awesome!! I want to get signs for our yard too... even if we technically don't own it... the worse that can happen is someone just tells us to take them down.
They are all out of the yard signs. :( Sad! So I will have to deal with only having the window printouts up.
Post a Comment