Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Quilt -- Your Opinon Please?

I had some extra fabric after cutting out the pieces for the crib ruffle and I decided I would make a baby quilt to go along with the rest of the bedding. I cut the squares for it and now I'm piecing it together and I would like your input on the design. I like it but I'm not sure if I really, really like it. Take a look and tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I like it. I like to make blankets but I am not talented enough to sew and make a quilt. Its probably easy once you get the hang of it.

Anonymous said...

I like it, but with all the green in blue solids in the center it screams boy to me... could you maybe mix it up a bit with a little more orange & yellow?

Megan G said...

i love it.

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if there are too many additional colors? Should I take out the blue all together?