We were primarily looking for cheap fabric to make slip covers for our 2 couches (they are cat damaged). We found some fabric that we liked but it wasn't cheap enough for us (to make it worth it for me make them instead of buy them), so we'll keep looking. We were also semi-looking for a dresser for me and a crib for baby. We didn't find a dresser but we did find a crib. Hurray!!! The crib matches the dresser/changing table we got previously at Ikea. And in true Andrew fashion we put it together soon after we got home. :) I really like it and now that we have that and the mattress I can start making the fitted sheet and the bumpers with the cute fabric I have. I'm really excited!!! :)
I think I'm going to leave the room like this; the futon is underneath the window and the closet is behind me and the door is to the left. What do you think?
2 comments:
I'm glad that you found a crib that you like for the baby. Shopping is so much fun.
Now that I have the crib I'm really getting excited about making the bedding for it!!! :) We've got to make a run to JoAnn's for a couple more things and I think I will start tonight.
Post a Comment