Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Crazy Pregnancy Dream

I dream about places that are real but in my dreams they aren't really how they are in real life. So I had this dream the other day that Andrew and I needed to go to Babies R Us just to get 2 things. I'm telling Andrew this as we're walking around and a guy who was also at Babies R Us does the snort laugh and says, "That's what they all say." Then somehow Babies R Us turns into Ikea. While we're in Ikea we run into my friend Lance, who's going to school to be a dentist and he tells me that we're having a girl. We're kind of like yeah okay whatever and then we're in the food court in Ikea and I jump into the pool and start swimming (didn't you know Ikea has a water park?) and they bring me my food in the pool. Then suddenly I'm not swimming anymore and I'm somewhere else talking to this guy and I'm telling him my story how I ran into a friend who said that I'm having a girl. He asks who told me that and when I tell him it was my friend Lance he says, "Then you're having a girl. Because Lance has an unusual ability to be right about theses things." And then I wake up and that's the end. I told you it was crazy.

3 comments:

Lance and Melissa said...

Haha, ok this is really funny because, I have to tell you--Lance knew that we were having a girl, and now we have Evelyn! We will have to see if you guys have a girl!
Melissa (Lance's wife)

Lance and Melissa said...

PS: I wouldn't trust Lance's "dream self" on that though :)

Unknown said...

I'm not trusting anyone's theories about it. :) I actually had a lady at church tell me that I'm carrying high so it must be a girl. My response to that was sometimes I feel like I'm carrying high and sometimes I feel like I'm carrying low and other days it feels like the baby is stretching out its arms and legs at the same time so it feels like the baby is high and low. :)