**Update** I found this fabric at JoAnn's today (Saturday 10/3) and got enough of it plus the notions I need to make 2 fitted sheets, a bumper and dust ruffle. In fact the fabric is in the dryer even as I type; so now I need to decide which to make first. I'm leaning toward the fitted sheets because those will be the quickest to complete. I'm going to have to modify the pattern because we decided to buy the Ikea mattress along with the crib, it's designed to fit the crib better, but the one we chose is not a thick as a standard crib mattress.
Josie's "Zander's Hoodie"
-
Earlier this summer I was able to test a pattern for my good friend Kymy
over at EYMM. I've had this super cute sweatshirt fleece in my stash for a
while ...
11 years ago
3 comments:
Look at you, planning to sew! You are good girl. I had to go out and buy stuff. Sewing is definitely not my department. Very cute fabric. Are you planning to find out what you are having?
Pam
I've got a bit of free time on my hands so I figured I would do a lot of sewing before the baby comes. Nope, we're not finding out what we're having. We're kind of hoping for a girl but we'll be happy either way.
I am so excited for you. I like the fabric, mostly for the turtles. I wish I knew how to sew.
Post a Comment