We got our keys on Tuesday and the movers and everyone else came yesterday so I'm working on finding a spot for all our stuff. The fact of the matter is I am sitting on the floor in our living room posting this comment because even though the desks are put together they are surrounded by boxes. Every room has boxes everywhere.
Funny story from yesterday, after the movers and Andrew left I was here at home eating lunch, I had asked Andrew to pick up one of those microwave meals for me. As I was cooking it in the microwave the thought crossed my mind "I need a fork", so I started opening boxes and came to one that said utensils on it, sounds promising, huh? Too bad the utensils were serving utensils. But I did find two mismatching chopsticks in that box, so I ate my lunch, a chicken breast and veggies, with chopsticks. **By the way I have yet to find the real silverware, though I have high hopes for finding it today. :)**
Josie's "Zander's Hoodie"
-
Earlier this summer I was able to test a pattern for my good friend Kymy
over at EYMM. I've had this super cute sweatshirt fleece in my stash for a
while ...
11 years ago
2 comments:
ahhh moving. isn't it so fun to not know where anything is? i have to admit though, i do think it's kind of fun opening boxes and seeing all your old stuff again. it's like christmas! hope you find your silverware.
It is like Christmas. I just opened up my Kitchen Aid Mixer and there was a bunch of other stuff packed into the box. I now have magnets on my fridge. :)
Post a Comment