Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's a....

Nope we still don't know what it is, but it's definitely a boy or a girl!

We had our second ultrasound today and it went well. The baby is measuring at exactly my calculated due date December 30th and weighs 1 lb. 4 ozs. The ultrasound technician was really nice and explained what we were seeing and what she was measuring as she was doing it. We got to watch the heart beat and saw all 4 chambers. The stomach and the bladder were both full and there was lots of fluid around the baby, just as it should be. I asked Andrew after it was over if he actually saw what she was pointing out and he said that he was more interested in how the machine works, typical Andrew!

So here are the pictures that we were given. The baby was hanging out sideways with its head on my right side and its feet on my left side.

This is a profile view of the baby.


This is a picture of the baby's feet.


This is a front view of the baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy or Girl, healthy is whats important!!! I can't wait 'til December I don't sew gender neutral stuff & I have been dying to sew some itty bitty things again!

Keeping Life Creative said...

Oh, congrats! I'm so excited for you!