Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No Box Left Unopened!!!

It's kind of like "No Child Left Behind", the difference is, I've accomplished it!!! Hurray!!! This is not to say all boxes are empty and taken care of nicely, that stage is still to come. :) In fact there is really only one room that is totally "done" and that is the kitchen/dining room.


Okay it's not totally done, I just noticed the box of all our plastic-ware, I'm not really sure where I want all of that to go just yet. Although, Andrew and I were thinking about getting one of those big pot racks to hang over the island and if'n'when we do that all the plastic-ware will go where the pots and pans are currently. So I guess we're as done as we're going to get at this point in time. :)

Now that we have a nice clean area to prepare and cook food I need to plan meals so we will actually have something to prepare.

4 comments:

Megan G said...

That looks so good! You work fast! (By the way, I had to crack up at your No Child Left Behind comment)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I think boxes are ugly and don't like to look at them. :) That's why I don't go into the garage right now.

Rebecca said...

Yay! Your house! That is so exciting. I feel pretty silly for not having our small apartment totally organized yet... you've inspired me!

Jared and Tara said...

good job on emptying those boxes! make sure you plan something yummy so we can come eat it all. :) mauahahaha!