Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look at My Belly!!!!

And my hair... (it was doing poofy things before since the hair was longer in front, so I had her make it shorter all over)

Andrew said that I was sticking my belly out in this picture; I'm not he's just silly. This shirt does help make my belly look more round though. :)




I gave the stylist these two pictures to get the length and style. The main difference between their hair and mine is they have finer thinner hair. So it doesn't look exactly the same but I like my new do.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Morgan!

You are so cute... and so pregnant! I've been reading your blog through Google Reader and realized that I needed to post a comment and let you know how much I adore you and miss you. Sounds like you are keeping busy in the hot hot south. Missing you tons.

Jennifer York