I guess we need a name too. We've got a list and we're working on it. Right now we have more girls names on the list than we do boys names. Which is funny since I have had a bunch of people tell me that they think I'm carrying high so it must be a girl. :) I don't know about that but I can still breathe so I don't think I'm carrying that high.
I haven't really started nesting yet either. Andrew was joking that my nesting will be me telling him what to clean; just because I told him to clean the bathroom before people came over for Thanksgiving. I have been crafting a lot I've finished up one crocheted blanket and putting the finishing touches on another. And I've got quite a few other projects that I need to get finished before Christmas.
This picture is me at 35 weeks and 4 days and yes the pants are supposed to be capris.
2 comments:
Yes! You're almost done! When you're in the first trimester, being sick is the worst part of pregnancy. When you're in your last weeks, the presure and pain of the large baby is the wosrt part of pregnancy. Good luck coping with the uncomfortable last weeks, when you never know what your last day really is :) You look great!
You could very well have the baby during the full moon. I toured the U of W Medical Center Maternity Wing-on a full moon day (7 years ago). All of the rooms were full, except one. The Nurse told me "it's a full moon, so we are extra busy". She told me she scheduled heavy on full moon days. And, because Mason was at Childrens-I nested twice. It nearly killed Lee. Ha! Ha! you are still lookin cute!
Post a Comment