We have decided on a boy's name and a girl's name... finally, but we're not going to say what they are just yet. I thought that it would be fun to do a poll and see what you think we picked. I've created 2 polls, here on my blog, and you can pick multiple names, because we did, and see if you can guess what we're thinking about naming the baby. The polls are our actual list that we made our final decision from and the names that we've chosen are on the lists.
Some names that didn't make the final cut are:
Adelaide
Clover
Fitzroy
Galen
Hazel
Keegan
Lily
Reagan
Skyler
Tobias
Josie's "Zander's Hoodie"
-
Earlier this summer I was able to test a pattern for my good friend Kymy
over at EYMM. I've had this super cute sweatshirt fleece in my stash for a
while ...
11 years ago
3 comments:
I like Hazel, how come that didn't make the final cut? Oh boy, let me just say I could not go into a birth blind. I'm too anal not to know what the baby would be. Congratulations! I bet you're so ready to be done. Just watch, she/he'll come just as you're putting the ham in the oven. :)
There weren't strong feeling either way on Hazel. So it fell out of the running.
Lee and I had names picked out before we concieved-which was a good thing, because I knew my fickle, hormonal, self would want to change her mind. And I was starting to cave on the way to the hospital with Mac. Before we set our names in stone, I typed it up on the computer, to make it look like a resume. Because, these cute little ones will become an adult someday.
Post a Comment