I was talking to my brother Wyatt the other day, I've decided I'm going to call him my low-tech brother. He doesn't have email and he doesn't do anything online, especially if it requires his name and any personal information. Anyway, I was talking to him on the phone the other day and he's telling me about his new phone and all the features that it has and like unlimited texting and he can send pictures. And he asks me about my phone and if I can receive pictures, I can't, and I told him so and he started telling me how I needed to get a new phone. He explained to me that with unlimited texting he doesn't need the internet; he can send texts and pictures and music and videos(?) so why does he need email? When he got the new phone his girlfriend's daughter (she's 12) said to him, "I had you pegged as an anteana kind of guy." I think he said he's got a BlackBerry Pearl.
So the point of the story is I was laughing at him for not having email and he was laughing at me because my phone is low-tech; both I think are funny.
Josie's "Zander's Hoodie"
-
Earlier this summer I was able to test a pattern for my good friend Kymy
over at EYMM. I've had this super cute sweatshirt fleece in my stash for a
while ...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment