Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Baby Update

We went to the doctor yet again, and today I finally got to 1 cm, 50% effaced and no engagement. So basically the baby is staying high and not helping me dilate. :( We have another appointment for next week on my due date. My doctor is going to be out all next week so we will be seeing one of the other doctors at the office. I've actually heard good things about her so I'm not too worried.

I think this is funny; my doctor is on call this Wednesday night to Thursday night, so as we were leaving he said, "See you on Christmas."


The shirt says "Caution: Intense Mood Swings Ahead!"

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I hope that baby gets impatient soon. You need to hold your baby in your arms and not in your belly! I know its a cliche, but its all worth it in the end. Keep us posted.

Hope said...

I'm having a hard time breathing looking at your picture (it's all mental). Maybe the baby will make a Christmas entrance!

Anonymous said...

I recognize that shirt :) I wore it with the twins & always got lots of laughs & or scared looks.

It sucks to hear, but the baby will come when it's time! Some babys just need to cook a little longer. Maybe he or she will decide to show on new years! It sucks for the tax deduction, but he or she might make it into the paper instead if the timing is right.