Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Play Yard & Bassinet

We found an awesome matching play yard and bassinet on Craig's List and we picked it up last night. It's gender neutral and I'm really excited that the bassinet came with it. We haven't set it up at our house yet but they took really good pictures for the ad so I will use their pictures to show you it. We bought them from a really nice couple whose 2 year old has outgrown them. They also didn't find out what they were having, which I thought was really neat. :)

The bassinet can also detach from the base that it's sitting on and clip into the play yard and there's a changing table that can attach to one side of the play yard and flip up and down when you need it.


Just the Play Yard

The Bassinet

The Bassinet with the cover open

Both of them next to each other

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I loved my bassinet so much. I didn't think to check the weight limitations and my son had passed it by a few pounds by the time we checked it. We got a crib soon after. I loved him that small!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You gotta love craigslist!