Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things I'm Going to Make Next

I think that the next thing that I'm going to make is an extra cover for my Boppy pillow. It came with a super cute cover but I think that it would be nice to have an extra cover or two on hand for when the others are in the wash. Plus the fact that an additional cover costs from $10 - $20, and since I already have fabric it will be way cheaper to make it. I think that I will just use the existing cover as an example and figure it out from there.

I also think that I will crochet a baby hat. Babies need to keep their heads warm and I feel like crocheting some more. I found a pattern for this super cute Santa hat. Even if the baby comes after Christmas I will still put the hat on the baby.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Make 2-3 boppy pillow covers. You will need them if your baby is a spitter, like my children were. They didn't come out with boppy pillow covers until after Mason was done using his, of course.