There is a store down here in Tucson called Twice as Nice; it's not a thrift store but more like a consignment store except the clothes are bought out right instead of waiting until they sell. It's kind of like Plato's Closet except for all ages and not just teens. I've heard people talk about it and what awesome deals they have, so today I finally went and checked it out. Holy Moly they were right!! I got a TON of adorable baby clothes in lots of sizes and most items were either $0.99 or $1.99. Then later I went to Savers, a thrift store, to compare what they had to what Twice as Nice had and got a few more items.
All together I got:
2 T-shirts
4 Long sleeved onesies
9 Short sleeved onesies
5 Sleeper gowns (no legs just a stretchy hole)
3 One piece sleepers w/no feet
13 One piece sleepers w/feet
3 Infant hats
1 Bib
1 Receiving blanket
That's 41 items for $66 (including tax) which is an average of $1.61 for each piece.
2 comments:
I bought most of Mason's newborn baby clothes at consignment stores. I went to one in Mulkiteo where the owner was really picky about what she took in. I still go in there from time to time to see if they have any cool sweaters.
It's definately the way to go for kids clothes, especially if you live on a budget. Good Job on your finds!
I loved the gown sleepers when tyler was little. It was so easy to change his diapers and they were so convenient. I am so excited for you and sorry I missed your baby shower online.
Good job shopping!!!!
Post a Comment