Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today is 33 Weeks

Tuesday is my week marker, it is also the day of our birth class at least until Dec. 2nd. It's really crazy to think that I only have 7 more weeks left. The last time (Friday) we went to the doctor we scheduled the rest of our appointments; there's only 5 left!! One was for 2 weeks and the rest are weekly appointments. Also the appointment before last our doctor said to us, "Isn't it nice to be medically boring?" I really do like being medically boring and I really hope the boringness keeps up for the rest of the pregnancy *knock on wood*. We are hoping to have the baby earlier rather than later because we really want to get our tax deduction for this year. :) We still don't have names picked out but we have some time to get all that figured out. We do have most major things figured out, primarily where the baby will sleep, what's going to keep the baby's bottom dry and what the baby will eat. That's really all that's important at first, right?


1 comment:

Hope said...

Still looking Cute! My OBGYN called me medically boring, when I was pregnant with my first. And then he called me perfect textbook with an unusually short labor when I came back for my 6 week check up. I think medically boring patients are far and few between.