Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Finished a Boppy Cover!!!

I originally found a tutorial on how to make Boppy covers and I didn't like it because I would have had to print out a bunch of pages and tape them together to get the pattern. In hindsight perhaps I should have gone that route. Instead I reverse engineered the cover that came with the one I got from my baby shower. It was going really great until I was almost done sewing the darn thing together. The last 16" or so I started to notice that the fabric wasn't even close to the edges lining up like they were supposed to. So it looks alright but not great. The next one I make I will definitely pay more attention to that to make sure it's not all caddywhompus.

This is the front



This is the back I think I did an awesome job on the zipper



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks good! I actually have a pattern some place that I never used because I liked a different type of nursing pillow better.