We painted our living room and hallway honey beige and I'm slowly working on putting the decor back up. So here's a sneak peek of how it looks.
The primary reason we painted is because we had the nasty flat white paint that the builders use because it's cheap and our walls were filthy with no real way to clean them. Plus I've never really lived somewhere where I've been able to experiment with colors on the walls.
I should also say thanks to Amanda and Autumn for inspiring/pushing me to get it done.
Josie's "Zander's Hoodie"
-
Earlier this summer I was able to test a pattern for my good friend Kymy
over at EYMM. I've had this super cute sweatshirt fleece in my stash for a
while ...
11 years ago
2 comments:
I love it. It turned out really well.
way to go! painting can be such a pain, i'm impressed with the amount you've done! i love it! (hopefully) we can come see it soon!
Post a Comment