This one's for you, Reed! :)
Peter climbed into this all by himself but did do it quite right... He's got both legs through one leg hole. It was all well and good until he was ready to get out and couldn't.
Peter loves shoes because he knows that when we ask him, "Where are your shoes?" it means that he gets to go outside and Peter LOVES outside.
Peter's first experience with sidewalk chalk. He had fun.
I bought this rug the other day and the first thing that Peter did when I laid it out was he came and laid down on it. I was even able to get this picture by asking him to lay down on the rug.
The newest, bestest way to play peek-a-boo.
Enjoying the intense monsoon rain.
Modeling the Christmas PJs I just finished and playing in his new pool.
Caught in the act of doing something cute.
He realized I was taking pictures and wanted to... I'm not sure...
He then decided that under my shirt was the best place for that book.
3 comments:
I love the pictures with the bowls. how cute!
Love the picture of him reading in the basket!
He looks so pleased with himself rolling around on that mat! He gets cuter all the time.
Post a Comment