Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smile for the Camera

Peter has gotten really good at staying sitting up all by himself so I decided that I needed to get a picture of it. The first picture I took Peter still had his pacifier in his mouth but I could tell he was smiling. So I plucked it out of his mouth and went to take a picture and he gave me the cutest smile. :) He officially smiles for the camera.

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

That is an adorable smile. I love it! I want to hear all about your trip! I hope you are planning on blogging about it!

Lauren said...

He's more boy and less baby every day! What a cutie!

Jill G said...

What a cute little face!

Megan G said...

That is such an adorable little smile. You know, I almost said, "He totally looks like Andrew in this picture" ... but then I had to stop myself, because he totally looks like you too... it's weird!! Way to be a sitting up boy Peter.