Sunday, August 23, 2009

Starving Peter

We were just enjoying a nice quiet Sunday afternoon at home. Peter was playing on the floor and Andrew was reading the comics and I was looking at the ads from the Sunday paper when out of nowhere this happens:


Apparently we don't feed our child enough. It wasn't just a quick bite either I had time to get up find the camera sit back down and take a picture. This is definitely one for the future Mrs. Peter to see. :)

2 comments:

Megan G said...

Oh that is just AWESOME! He totally seems to be enjoying himself. What a silly kid!

Sabrina said...

Hey Morgan! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's fun to see your blog too. To answer your question, my midwife group was the El Rio Midwives. I loved them all. I admit, the clinic isn't the nicest of places, but the people totally make up for it. I would highly recommend them.