We blessed Peter on February 1, 2009. 3 of Andrew's brothers and both of our parents made it out for the blessing. Time was short that we were all able to be together but it was fun nonetheless. I forgot to get a close up picture of Peter wearing his blessing outfit; I'll have to put it back on him one of these days to get that picture. Andrew's Mom made the beautiful blessing outfit, and Peter looked quite handsome in it.
*Random side note - I'm wearing 4" heels so I look much taller than I am in all the pictures. :)
Jared & Eva and Andrew, Me & Peter

The whole gang before most had to leave.

The brothers with their wives and kids.

Andrew, Peter and Me with our Parents

The blessing outfit minus Peter.
2 comments:
Yes, Your not pregnant and you've got a beauty to show for it. I love your blog. Your pregnant progression collection is sweet. you two look so happy. Love you
How wonderful it must have been to have so much family there. Peter is so adorable and I am sure he is keeping all your attention. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment