Baby swings are the greatest invention ever! Peter naps in his during the day and sometimes at night it helps him go back to sleep so I can go back to sleep. Most swings are battery powered and if you want a non-battery powered swing you have to pay more money. Andrew figured out a way to bypass spending the extra money. We got a battery powered swing and Andrew gerryrigged it to use wall power. It's awesome!!! I love my engineer husband!!!
What on earth is this?
Peter sleeping in the swing. His arms are sticking straight out; it reminded me of Michael Jackson's Thriller.
Again he's sleeping in the swing this time only one arm sticking out. Andrew said I should caption this picture with "zig heil" (sp)
My Baby Burrito sleeping in the swing. It has white noise to help him sleep.
3 comments:
That is so cool what he did to your swing. I am glad Peter likes his swing. Hooray for Valentine's birthdays!
Aaahhh! The joys of having a swing. It's a survival tool for parents of babies. It's the only way I could get anything done. Love how Andrew "rigged" it so you don't have to use batteries. I don't know (or want to know) how much we spent in batteries, but it was for my sanity.
That is so making me want to have another baby!!! Peter is so adorable.
Post a Comment