Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another House Update

We went to "check on" our house again today and we were very pleased with what we saw, progress!!! Hurray! :)

The front yard was landscaped with a tree and gravel and everything, most people don't "do" grass south of Phoenix, and the backyard was leveled out and most of the weeds are gone. The carpet is finally in and the sinks and faucets and toilets are in. It looks like all that's left to install is the electrical outlets/light fixtures, doorknobs, blinds, appliances and our stuff.

There's only 9 days until our walk-through with the super and then only 7 days after that until we get the keys!! We're so close and yet so far away. :)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I found your blog and thought I would post a comment.
I am so excited for you and Andrew with the baby and the new house. What a change for the both of you. Moving and having a baby!