Josephine "Josie" Adelle Gardner
November 5, 2010 2:24am
8 pounds 4 ounces
20 inches
Everyone is happy and healthy and home. :)
Birth story to come soon...
Please excuse the poor picture quality as some pictures were taken with my cell phone and the others were taken with a Peter enhanced lens on our camera.


9 comments:
Congrats Morgan I am so happy for you and your family. Take care honey.
Congratulations. I'm glad she arrived safe and sound. I'm guessing the birth went well considering you're already home. I look forward to the birth story. Rest up.
Congratulations we can't wait to meet her! Funny thing is she was same size as Caidenn well he was 8.5 and 20 in lol and Peter and Brennan ... So we should plan out our next ones together lol... So excited to see you can't wait for the birth story! Sending love to you beautiful family!
So beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! I'm glad you are all doing well! Yeah! :) Love the name, btw. :)
Congratulations! Hope all is well! She's a cutie!
I LOVE that picture of Andrew holding Peter upside down while holding Josie! So fun! I'm glad things went well and that you're already at home!
woo hoo! a girl cousin! can't wait to meet her.
Congrats again you guys!! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her in person.
Post a Comment