Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Blue Bathroom

Last Saturday I finally decided on a color for the guest bathroom and I actually went and bought a gallon of paint to do the job. I had plans to start painting right away but forgot about all the prep work that goes into painting so I ended up painting Sunday evening after Peter went to bed. I got the first coat done and then didn't start on the second coat until last night. I was finally able to put my bathroom back together this morning. I ended up using about 2/3rds of gallon for both coats. It's funny how painting the bathroom has inspired me to finish painting the rest of my house and I actually bought the paint for the kitchen and the living room/hallway/office and primer to paint the 3rd bedroom (which will become Peter's room when the baby comes) the same color as Peter's room.

Before

After (I don't know why there's a light spot in the picture 'cause it's not really there)


Peter wanted to be in the picture

Peter was crying but stopped so he could smile for the camera.

5 comments:

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

i love the color AND i love how he stopped to smile for the camera! so cute

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Looks great! Hopefully someday we'll get around to painting!
BTW, I got my hair cut in Green Valley, not far from that car dealership across the freeway from Walmart. The lady's name is Kim. She was fun!

Amanda said...

It look really nice, Morgan! You did a great job!

Crystal said...

I love that shade of blue. Works perfectly with the ducks. :)

Jill G said...

I like it! You'll have to post pictures when you get all the other painting done.