Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pump It Up!!!

There's a place in Tucson called Pump It Up and one of my friends (thanks Megan!) organized a little play date there on Monday. I had heard of it before but never got around to going, mostly because Peter was too young to appreciate it. That is definitely not the case now! I had no idea that he would have so much fun. I put him down and he just took off, he's still a little young for it because I felt the need to follow him around to make sure he didn't get hurt. One of his favorite things to do was to fall on the blue mat in the first picture and also to try to climb up the slide. By the end of our time there Peter was climbing up the stairs to the slide all by himself. There's a smaller slide in one of the other inflatable play areas and he climbed all the way up and back down all by himself. It was a bit tiring for me being pregnant but luckily one of the other moms there was willing to play with/watch Peter inside the bouncy areas for me (thanks Danielle!). This is definitely something that we're going to have to do again.

Peter and I went down the slide.

Having fun on the bouncy floor with a huge ball!

Apparently EVERYTHING requires a taste test.

Peter doing his own thing.

1 comment:

Megan G said...

That looks like a lot of fun!