Peter can't walk & doesn't like to crawl "properly" but he can climb. I've been watching him try to figure it out the past few days and yesterday I found him climbing on his stroller. I believe that he was trying to get into the seat to play with the buckles.
"Oh no, she sees me!"

"It's alright Mom, I'm having fun."

Today he decided to keep up with the whole climbing thing. Though this time he figured out how to climb down too.
"See Mom, I did it again."

"I can get down all by myself."
"I just need to get my hand on the ground."

"Check me out!"

"Now I'm going to get all the way down."

"This is how I sit down. I really got tired of falling over."

"And now to get what I really want."

"I'm coming to get the camera!!"

This afternoon Peter decided to try out his climbing skills on something other than the stroller. It didn't work out quite as well. Although both his feet are off the ground.
"Man, chin-ups are HARD!"
3 comments:
Haha, love the Pooh shorts! :)
Love the pictures! What a happy boy!!
What little climbing cutie!
Post a Comment