Thursday, October 15, 2009

Standing Peter and Other

Wednesday Peter pulled himself to standing all on his own.
Watching Mommy while standing like a big boy

He doesn't like the stroller tray because he keeps bonking his head on it.
He's munching on the buckles... the true inspiration for standing (I think).
Looking like a gangsta in his warm sweats at the ward campout.

I love this picture.

He climbed in and then rolled over so he could hang out in his car seat.
He climbed into the diaper bin and wasn't happy with the way things turned out.

Who doesn't love a good cardboard box to play with?

"See Mom, I'm getting a tooth!"
How can you say "no" to this face?
"I just sat up on my own and I'm telling you about it."
 "I'm coming to get you... I mean the camera"

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I love all the different pictures and poses you have gotten of Peter. He is getting so big!