Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recent Cuteness

I got this awesome kids camp chair on craigslist. He wasn't too sure about it.

I heard Peter making noise and went to see what he was doing and couldn't find him. He had crawled between the wall and the couch and was playing with the lamp.

He saw me watching him.

Just chillin' watching Daddy & Uncle Tim play the Wii.

He trying to figure out how to get the red part down.

He got tired of trying to reach for what he couldn't touch.

He is "posing" for the camera. He saw the orange light the flash makes and squinted his eyes for the picture.

More posing. I think he sees that my eyes squint when I smile and he's trying to imitate me.

He's definitely imitating me in this one. :)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the pics.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

okay Morgan so I've decided that you have the cutest comments and little boy! I love his little grin! and I looked on your stuff I made blog, I WISH I could crochet like you, I would love to make a blanket for Tye, any suggestions for how I could learn?? Your work is so beautiful.

Julie said...

Isn't it so crazy how quickly they learn what a camera does? Too cute.