Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Crack...

...is it good or bad?

This video is of Peter watching Baby Einstein


Peter is watching Baby Einstein Farm Animals. He only looked away from the TV when I moved closer to him.

Andrew's brother showed us the baby crack one day in Washington. He asked us if we wanted to see something funny and he turned on a Baby Einstein video and the then 2 year old Daniel comes running up and just stands staring at the TV. It was hilarious. He just stood there until it was over. I think Kaela who was 3 at the time came and stood and watched for a while too.

Also notice how well Peter sits up in the Bumbo. He's sat up on his own only a couple of times but he gets interested in something on the floor and doesn't stay sitting up.

3 comments:

Kymy said...

Yeap! Zander loved that Farm Animals one too... the girls never got super into it but even at 2 & 4 they will all sit & watch it still!

Aimee said...

Tyler won't watch them entirely yet, but those movies are cute.

Julie said...

Oh yeah - Caylee looooves Baby Einstein. And I love that I can have a few minutes to myself!