I've had an allergic nose today so I've had to blow my nose a bunch. I'm sure you're thinking that's TMI... but it's relevant to the video clip below. Peter was happily sitting in his jumparoo and I was sitting at my computer and I had to blow my nose and he thought that it was hilarious and bust up laughing. So I did it again to see if he would laugh some more and lo and behold, he did!! So we got it on video. Funny thing, earlier I blew my nose while he was fussy and it scared him and made him cry.
4 comments:
I LOVE baby laughs! They are worth doing something over and over, just to keep getting the laugh!
What a cute little laugh!
That is so funny - cute laugh. I love it, you should submit to Americas Funniest or some show like that. Oh wait - not sure if any of those shows are on the air anymore.
Adorable little laugh!
Post a Comment