
According to the ultrasound technician and my doctor's nurse, I currently have a gummy bear growing inside of me. How funny is that?!?!
So here are some quick details:
- Due Date is December 30th (we're hoping to get a tax deduction this year!)
- We're not going to find out what we're having (I like surprises!)
- The ultrasound technician is pretty confident that there's only one baby in there
- We tried for 14 months before we finally got a positive test
- I love babies!!!
- Andrew is taking a picture a day (when he remembers) so he can make a video of me getting more and more pregnant
- So far **knock on wood** I haven't thrown up yet and mostly seem to have a little upset stomach
- I have had more than my share of heart burn (I typically don't get heart burn)
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We kept hoping that's what your "secret" was :) We're so happy for you guys!! You will be awesome parents! And I'm so glad Shaun David will have another cousin close to his age!! (I'm sure Eva is hoping that you guys have a girl and not another boy!... I think boys are awesome, though! I admire you for wanting a surprise, Tim and I are just too impatient I guess. Oh, Tara & I both think you guys will have a boy though) I hope you don't have morning sickness too bad and sorry about the heartburn... but they say that's what makes your baby have lots of hair when they're born! (And even though that's an old wives' tale, I think it might have been true with my little guy!) Okay sorry for the longest comment ever, but I am EXCITED!! You have the cutest little gummy bear! (It's so weird that they go from that size to a baby size! Haha, we called Shaun David a "beanie weanie" when he was that little) Ok, I'm done! Congrats, congrats!!!!
Congrats, Andrew and Morgan! We look forward to having another niece or nephew to spoil. How exciting!
YEAH!!!!! I know how long you guys have been waiting for this. I am so excited for you :) Morgan when you need maternity clothes keep me in mind :) I still have all mine to get rid of!
Post a Comment