I waited until this afternoon to start working on this project and it was really easy!!! I decided that since I have the most of the
top left fabric I would make the first one out of that, just in case it didn't turn out well I could scrap it and take the hardware and try again. :) I think it turned out really good. The only issue that I have is the fabric is a cotton/poly blend and it is stretchy. I wasn't paying attention to the direction of stretch while I was making the straps and so now they are stretchy the long way instead of the short way. So all in all it took me around 2 hours to do, but I definitely could have done it in less time; there was some lollygagging back and forth between the living room and the craft room.
Here's the finished product.

You can't really tell that the top stays curved out so you can peek in on baby.
2 comments:
cool morgan! it looks great.
that is cool. I didn't breastfeed for very long, so I wasn't in need of one but that looks perfect.
Post a Comment